Our PPA AGM was successfully held today at the Mountbatten Leisure Centre with attendance by a handful of members and the committee, chaired by Iain Morrison, with Secretary Neil Hawkins and Treasurer Mike Marchant heading the AGM.
Our members, new and existing enjoyed a buffet style lunch and networking opportunity, always glad to catch up with members and ensure that the PPA is still relevant and good value.
The AGM went smoothly – it goes as follows:
- Chairman’s opening remarks
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 20th October 2021
- Matters Arising
- Introduction of new members
- Election of Honorary Member
- Treasurer’s Report and Statement of Accounts for year ending December 2022
- Chairman’s Report and Review of the Year
- Election of Officers:
(a) Chairman (Committee Proposal)
(b) Vice Chairman (Committee Proposal)
(c) Honorary Treasurer
(d) Honorary Secretary
(e) Maximum 11 Committee Members
(f) Honorary Auditor
- Networking, social and CPD meetings
- Publicity and charitable donations
- Subscription and joining fees for 2023
- To approve payment of honorarium to the Secretary and Treasurer
- Website, social media and marketing
- Any other approved business
AGM closed at 2.10pm.
Thank you for members that supported and attended, and those that gave their apologies for not being able to attend.
We would always be grateful for email correspondence and replies to our invitations to events and AGM, even if it is to decline or give apologies, so that we can account for numbers and know that our communication has been received.